Prinsengracht (70m2) Centre EUR 1.575, – Exclusive G/W/E:
Lovely, bright and well furnished apartment. The spacious living room has wooden floor and large windows. The open kitchen is modern and equipped with a dishwasher, refrigerator, oven and hob. The bedroom has a double bed and a large wardrobe. The bathroom has a bath with shower. In the hall is the separate toilet. The apartment has a communal roof terrace with stunning views over the city center. Located in the city center close to the lively 9th streets. Cafes, restaurants and shops are within walking distance, as is public transport.
The house is located on the beautiful Prinsengracht between the Leidsestraat and the Spiegelgracht. From here you are within walking distance of the Leidseplein and the popular Nine streets with lots of nice boutiques and special shops. The antique dealers on the Nieuwe Spiegelstraat and atmospheric restaurants can be reached within a few walking minutes. Film theater De Uitkijk is literally 3 doors away, but the Carré and Vondelpark are also not far away, as are various museums and the Museumplein.
Trams and busstops around the corner and from the Vijzelgracht you can get outside the city via the Noordzuidlijn in no time.
– Beautiful view of the Prinsengracht
– 1 bedroom
– €1575 excl.
- Flooring: Laminate
- Level of completion: Furnished
- Outdoor space: Balcony
- Seperate shower: No
- Sharing Possibility: No
- Storage: No
- The Pantry (0.37 km)438 reviews
- van Wonderen Frieten (0.05 km)10 reviews
- Café De Klos (0.26 km)375 reviews
- OLVG Ziekenhuis (0.33 km)5 reviews
- Sanquin Bloedvoorziening (1.07 km)5 reviews
- KLM Travel Clinic (0.38 km)4 reviews
- Grey Area Coffeeshop (0.49 km)37 reviews
- Barney's Coffeeshop (0.9 km)45 reviews
- Bocca Coffee Company (0.34 km)82 reviews
- Station Amsterdam Centraal (1.02 km)240 reviews
- GVB Tickets & Info (1.01 km)16 reviews
- Metrostation Rokin (0.42 km)1 reviews