Soembawastraat (48m²) Oost EUR 1.250 excl. G/W/E internet en tv
Located in the Indian neighborhood in Amsterdam, this bright 1 bedroom apartment on the Soembawastraat. The 'Indische' neighborhood in Amsterdam East has changed in recent years become a popular old town with beautiful renovated buildings with a lot of amenities within walking distance. -To The corner of the Java Street with everything from fresh vegetables to fish and hip eateries like Bar Basquiat, Drovers Dog, Walther Woodbury, Hartje East and Bedford-Stuyvesant and designer jeans / shoes at Div. Men Cabinet.
– Dapper Market (5 minutes walk)
– Javaplein with Coffee company and restaurant / cafe Bathhouse (2 minutes walk)
– Restaurant Wild Boar, one of Amsterdam's best restaurants (about 3 minutes)
– Restaurant Nelis, Iens stopper (about 3 minutes walk)
– Oosterpark and Flevopark (15 minute walk)
– Artis (15 minute walk).
– Brouwerij 't IJ (about 10 minutes).
– Close Muiderpoortstation and tram connections (5 minutes walk).
Through the private entrance on the ground floor you enter the open living space with both living room and kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped, including dishwasher, oven, fridge freezer and extractor.
At the rear of the house is the bedroom. This has a double bed and a large wardrobe. Adjacent to the bedroom, the spacious garden (20 m2) located on the north-west. From the bedroom you have access to a second room, which is currently arranged as storage with, inter alia, the washer and dryer. The modern bathroom was recently renovated and has a spacious shower, toilet and double washbasin. Under the house is a basement space located where you extra storage space. The apartment is equipped with an advanced security system which improves the safety of the home.
– Ground floor apartment with garden
– Available from 1 year
– Two months deposit
- Flooring: Laminate
- Level of completion: Furnished
- Outdoor space: Garden
- Seperate shower: Yes
- Sharing Possibility: No
- Storage: No