Oudezijds Achterburgwal (40m2) City Centre EUR 1.350,- Exclusive G/W/E en TV/Internet:
This one bedroom apartment on the first floor in a well maintained building in the city centre of Amsterdam has recently been completely renovated. The apartment with the living room at the front side offers a beautiful view of the Amsterdam canals. The modern kitchen is equipped with all appliances including a refrigerator, stove, oven, cooking hood and dishwasher. The bedroom is located at the back of the property and provides access to the bathroom with shower, sink, a washing machine and dryer. The toilet is separate.
The property is located on the Oudezijds Achterburgwal, in the historic part of the city. In the historical center there are many attractive sights including the Dam Square and the Royal Palace. In the immediate vicinity are many shops, from small boutiques to the luxury department store ‘De Bijenkorf’. You can find numerous nice bars and restaurants in the direct neighborhood, with the Coffee Company just around the corner for your daily cup of coffee!
The apartment is easily accessible with public transport; Central Station is right around the corner. By car you are on the ring road A-10 within 10 to 15 minutes.
- Level of completion: Unfurnished
- Outdoor space: NA
- Seperate shower: Yes
- Sharing Possibility: No
- Storage: No
- Sanquin Bloedvoorziening (0.45 km)5 reviews
- OLVG Ziekenhuis (0.38 km)5 reviews
- KLM Travel Clinic (0.43 km)4 reviews
- Bulldog Lounge Coffee Shop (0.08 km)51 reviews
- Grand Café/Coffeeshop Remember (0.02 km)1 reviews
- Greendayz (0.12 km)6 reviews
- Station Amsterdam Centraal (0.44 km)241 reviews
- GVB Tickets & Info (0.4 km)16 reviews
- Metrostation Rokin (0.3 km)1 reviews