Leksmondhof (72 m2) 1395 excl. G/W/E + Internet and TV
*** 24 months available ***
Entry into the closed, communal entrance, where the bells and mailboxes are located.
The apartment itself is located on the 4th floor. When you enter the hall of the apartment you have access to a storage room, a separate toilet, the bathroom, the bedroom, a possible second bedroom and the walk-in closet with plenty of space for storage. The spacious living room is pleasantly light thanks to the many windows. The bathroom has a well-kept appearance with a sink, washing machine, dryer and a bath / shower combination you will not miss out here!
Nellestein; the greenest neighborhood of Amsterdam. Nature is very varied, with mature trees and the Gaasperplas at your doorstep. You can easily reach the foothills of the Gooi by bike.
Nellestein is ideal for someone who travels a lot. The largest highways, A1, A2 and A4 can be easily reached from your own parking space in the Leksmondhof car park. But public transport is also well organized. You can easily reach Amsterdam city center with the metro and the Bijlmer railway station can also be reached quickly by bus. Facilities such as schools, daycare centers, sports fields and even a beach are in the immediate vicinity.
– South east
– Rent € 1395 excl. GWE, internet and TV
– 2 months deposit
– Parking possible
– Many storage options
– Available from 1-11
- Flooring: Laminate
- Level of completion: Furnished
- Outdoor space: Balcony
- Seperate shower: No
- Sharing Possibility: No
- Storage: No
- Amsterdam UMC - Lokatie AMC (1.46 km)6 reviews
- Sanquin Bloedvoorziening (5.23 km)5 reviews
- OLVG Ziekenhuis (5.77 km)5 reviews
- Coffee Fellows (1.23 km)1 reviews
- Bocca Coffee Company (5.52 km)82 reviews
- Grand Café ZO (1.59 km)1 reviews
- Station Amsterdam Centraal (5.89 km)240 reviews
- Station Amsterdam Zuid (5.01 km)19 reviews
- Station Schiphol (9.29 km)16 reviews