Gerard Doustraat (45m2) De Pijp Rent 1.395 excl. G/W/E, internet and TV
A beautiful, attractive and unfurnished 2-room apartment located in the beautiful and popular De Pijp neighborhood. A bustling and typical Amsterdam neighborhood that is known for its cozy bars, restaurants and of course the Albert Cuijpmarkt. But also the many shops and supermarkets in the area that are open until late. With the Sarphatipark around the corner and the Museum and Leidseplein within walking distance you are very centrally located and there is always something to do.
Over the entire apartment is a beautiful laminate floor and is equipped with many conveniences.
The apartment on the first floor can be reached via the entrance and staircase.
Upon entering the hall that gives access to all rooms; the spacious living room at the front. At the rear the bright bedroom with enough space for a double bed and large wardrobe.
Also at the rear also the kitchen which is equipped with a dishwasher and washing machine connection. The bathroom consists of a shower and toilet.
– Rent EUR 1.395 excluding G / W / E, internet and TV
– The pipe
– Pets not allowed
- Flooring: Laminate
- Level of completion: Unfurnished
- Outdoor space: NA
- Seperate shower: Yes
- Sharing Possibility: No
- Storage: No
- The Pantry (0.61 km)438 reviews
- The Butcher (0.02 km)151 reviews
- Original Stroopwafels (0.12 km)121 reviews
- Sanquin Bloedvoorziening (1.2 km)5 reviews
- OLVG Ziekenhuis (1.06 km)5 reviews
- OLVG locatie Oost (1.01 km)24 reviews
- Coffeeshop Club Media (0.02 km)8 reviews
- Bakers & Roasters (0.15 km)490 reviews
- Coffee & Coconuts (0.22 km)195 reviews
- Station Amsterdam Centraal (1.62 km)240 reviews
- Station Amsterdam Zuid (1.4 km)19 reviews
- GVB Tickets & Info (1.58 km)16 reviews
- Supermarkt Royal XL (0.23 km)5 reviews
- Albert Heijn (0.55 km)25 reviews
- Dirk Van Den Broek (0.1 km)7 reviews