Da Costakade (70m2) EUR 2.000 excl. G/W/E, tv/internet
High quality renovated 2 bedroom apartment with a beautiful view over the Da Costakade.
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a characteristic Amsterdam building. Upon entering the hall you will find the separate toilet on the right. Both bedrooms are located at the rear of the house. The master bedroom has a double bed and wardrobe. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed. Both bedrooms have access to the balcony. The luxurious bathroom has a washbasin, bath and separate walk-in shower.
The living room/open kitchen located at the front of the house offers a beautiful wide view over the Da Costakade. The house is equipped with modern furniture and the luxury kitchen is fully equipped; fridge/freezer, ceramic cooker, extractor and dishwasher. The entire apartment has a herringbone PVC floor.
The house is located in the popular Oud-West, with the Food Hallen a stone's throw away. In the Bilderdijkstraat, Kinkerstraat and De Clercqstraat you will find many trendy coffee shops, nice bars and eateries. The well-known and popular 9-streets with their unique shops and cozy cafes are also within walking distance.
The apartment is easily accessible by public transport with various tram and bus stops in the immediate vicinity of, among others, the Bilderdijkstraat and Rozengracht. It is also conveniently located for the ring A-10, which can be reached by car within a few minutes.
– 2 bedrooms
– Sharing allowed
– Centrally located
– Tv/internet EUR 60
– Washing machine and dryer available
- Flooring: Wood
- Level of completion: Furnished
- Outdoor space: Balcony
- Seperate shower: Yes
- Sharing Possibility: No
- Storage: No
- OLVG Ziekenhuis (0.71 km)5 reviews
- KLM Travel Clinic (0.65 km)4 reviews
- Expat Doctor (0.36 km)1 reviews
- Grey Area Coffeeshop (0.72 km)37 reviews
- Barney's Coffeeshop (1 km)45 reviews
- Kashmir Lounge (0.64 km)11 reviews
- Station Amsterdam Centraal (1.28 km)240 reviews
- Station Amsterdam Zuid (2.24 km)19 reviews
- GVB Tickets & Info (1.29 km)16 reviews